Thursday, January 24, 2008

Starting from Here

Hi everybody, Peace be Upon you.

On writing this first content for this blog I....have no idea. Just joking anyway.
Well in my opinion writing is a great way to develop your ability to express what you wanna express (of course dude!), what you wanna say, what you wanna share and thousands of more what.
So many times I feel that I have to share something to many people, to you who reads this and that. Then a conversation begin:
You : So what are you trying to share Baskii? (Baskii <---that's my name)
Then I answered,
Me : Ehm I'm going to share you what my interest, things that becoming my apprehensive, and many more.
You: Ah nothing special, people do the same thing like you.
Me : I don't mind with that...I just appreciate to them who writes, reads, and give something (good) to others.
Me : I see now that bad things going everyday, every night, and everywhere. I just trying to entertain myself, enlighten myself, and my life. This blog is one of many ways that I choose.
You: Aha...so you are trying to be a superman right?
Me : Nope.
You: Okay, good luck pal.

I hope for my upcoming writing I can share something good and interesting and of course entertain me. I think that's all for now. Keep writing dude!

Bye bye...

No comments: